• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Stock Muffler Tune

I've gone from a 1.95 to 1.85 gear ratio with the Evo stage 1 tune. Rode 97 miles last weekend after filling up and still had over 1/4 tank left. I have no complaints on the mileage.
The sled pulls harder in the mid, and is about 10 MPH faster now (6-8MH with just the tune). I've done many long pulls with my setup, and it has been flawless.
Out yesterday for a ride and did a few WOT pulls. 120MPH GPS in heavy wet snow (temps were +6c/43F. Engine was always between 164-177F.

IMG_7531.jpg

I've gone from a 1.95 to 1.85 gear ratio with the Evo stage 1 tune. Rode 97 miles last weekend after filling up and still had over 1/4 tank left. I have no complaints on the mileage.
The sled pulls harder in the mid, and is about 10 MPH faster now (6-8MH with just the tune). I've done many long pulls with my setup, and it has been flawless.
Out yesterday for a ride and did a few WOT pulls. 120MPH GPS in heavy wet snow (temps were +6c/43F. Engine was always between 164-177F.

View attachment 127037
What clutch setup are you running--great results !!

TPI weights and spring (plus glide washers), with 3/4 allen in heel, 3/8 & thin washer mid, 7/16 tip. Spring pocket in secondary is cut .070, stock cam at 60, offset 60.7mm. 8JP belt.

TPI weights and spring (plus glide washers), with 3/4 allen in heel, 3/8 & thin washer mid, 7/16 tip. Spring pocket in secondary is cut .070, stock cam at 60, offset 60.7mm. 8JP belt.
Thanks--already have the TPI kit, so EVO stage ! tune should be the ticket
What is your target shift RPM? Gear Change for 1.85 ratio?
tx

Me too - bigly. Lot of people are saying that less dog leg is good, I can tell you that.

I've got to stop watching CNN.

Yes, that's the cat 1702-395 22T gear. Chain is stock.

Me too - bigly. Lot of people are saying that less dog leg is good, I can tell you that.

What does it do?

yes you should cnn=fake news

is that gear cintered/powder metal or billet

fwiw, some say the lower ratio is harder on belts for those reading...

Back