• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

SuperTraxmag.com

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX

Attachments

• supertraxx.jpg
    supertraxx.jpg
    224.1 KB · Views: 1,352

Obviously he got carried away LOL That quote had me rolling. Nice job Tom, looks sweet Paul

That's pretty cool Tom!! Nice to see your's and other's hard work appreciated

:bling :bling

pictures do not do it justice. nice to see all of your work reconized.

Just amazing the work that was put into this sled. Congratulations on a job well done. I read about it in the magazine a while back and it blew me away. I'm happy to be registered here as a new member. Lots of great information to read up on.

Lightning Strikes Rider said:
Just amazing the work that was put into this sled. Congratulations on a job well done. I read about it in the magazine a while back and it blew me away. I'm happy to be registered here as a new member. Lots of great information to read up on.

Thank You :Rockon: , It was a fun project.... maybe in the future another one will be in the plan :jump:

Great to have your build in a magazine, you deserved it :) And the sled turned out awesome.

Trevor45 - welcome to the site

Please add Your location to Your user profile, site requirement.

rxrider
TY Management Team

rxrider said:
Trevor45 - welcome to the site

Please add Your location to Your user profile, site requirement.

rxrider
TY Management Team

He is a Spammer... is no longer active. :Rockon:

I've been on here a lot the last month, cause I'm spamming trying to get the profiles filled out. It's a lot easier to help out People when we know their riding area.

Tom carried away, not our boss man! That guy has it right might be the best use of aftermarket parts as a total package on the planet. Only Tom has the drive to commit to a project like this and see it through no easy task. Kudos to you Tom for the recognition that is so deserved.

Back