• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Swapping 141 Float Skid Into Nytro XTX

DeepFrz

Expert
I know this subject has been beaten to death in the mountain section, but most of the information there is more geared to larger skids. Hoping to get some information from users that have done the 141 swap.

The skid I found was off of a 2010 Crossfire and looks like it's in decent shape. I'm planning on running a 144x1.77 Composit Talon track (2.52 pitch). Will this combo work together? Also, from what I've read, the stock front holes work and the rear drop brackets need to be slide back? Is there anything else I should know before I throw money down on this skid?

Thanks in advance!

I've seen that project of yours before! It seems like a great way to fix the awful rear suspension and to lose weight! I've thought about doing that, the only issue is trying to track down a MTX SE skid. I could get the AC 141 skid for around $300.

Back