• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tested the 33/35 reverse angle helix

Same engagement....just quicker response when you stab the throttle.

Here you go guys! Best of both worlds here for someone. The 33/35 will be quicker accelerating, the 35/39 is for top end, fuel economy (especially with the tunes) and I think the 35/37 would be a great all around helix. Little more top end with the same stock starting angle, but more aggressive finish angle. Doowithblue, post your results on this helix.
Hi Terry,where can I buy the 35/39? I now have the straight 38 from Allen Ulmers kit for a mod set up,and it works good so far,but would love to give a reverse angle a try,i see Dale has a few and he is also working on another secondary spring to work togeather,as my sled has the stage 4 tune 14.7lbs and 3" pipe w/CAI.

Hi Terry,where can I buy the 35/39? I now have the straight 38 from Allen Ulmers kit for a mod set up,and it works good so far,but would love to give a reverse angle a try,i see Dale has a few and he is also working on another secondary spring to work togeather,as my sled has the stage 4 tune 14.7lbs and 3" pipe w/CAI.
You can get it right from Dalton.

How have these reverse angle helixes been working ?

How have these reverse angle helixes been working ?
I'm running the 35/39 again this season. Stock tune, TP clutch kit and TP orange secondary spring. Just tried this set up with TP orange secondary spring for the first time. RPMs are still a tad low (8700), but that's 1-200 more than last season with stock secondary spring. And no fault of helix probably. Really liked the gas mileage last season. Today the clutches are definitely hotter (can hold hand on. But for 20 sec) with TP orange secondary spring.

I put on my 33/35 this morning with the Orange spring and wrapped 2/3 with my used gates 8jp equivalent I ran this set up stock with studs. Very warm today and a lot of lake runs and trail runs in wet heavy snow. I have to say this set up really came alive off a slow roll all the way through to 70/80 mph. Had to a tow a ski doo with a rider over a mile never smelt the burning belt Than had to ride double from there back to the room 50 miles. I thought for sure running across the lake 80/90 with two riders I was just waiting for it to grenade. Clutches are a little warm but touchable. Will see how things play out

Back