• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

These tuners are the worst.

I have a few sets of new black curve kits with 4" carbidesin stock List is 370. Will do $340 on them. You also don't need a curve mounting kit. I provide hardware and instructions on how to trim stock ski rubber to fit. Saves you an additional $40. ;)!

I have a few sets of new black curve kits with 4" carbidesin stock List is 370. Will do $340 on them. You also don't need a curve mounting kit. I provide hardware and instructions on how to trim stock ski rubber to fit. Saves you an additional $40. ;)!
Are these the Curves XS series? I may be interested in two sets. I thought that I had my XTX in a pretty good spot until I road it yesterday. Got a lot of darting on hard pack, but was pretty decent on the groomed trail. Tried backing into my shop yesterday, I had so much ski pressure that the track just spinned on the concrete and the sled did not move. I'm going to let my limiters back out a hole and see if that helps.

Received my new skis today. Boy do they look sweet and the dooly slim jims offer some serious bite. I can see why these perform so well.

Super1c, on install does the steep angle of the rubber for the ski go towards the back of the ski?

Last edited:
Yes taller steeper side to back. Good pic. It would be right side of screen.

Attachments

• IMG_20161216_170926.jpg
    IMG_20161216_170926.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 63
Received my new skis today. Boy do they look sweet and the dooly slim jims offer some serious bit. I can see why these perform so well.

Super1c, on install does the steep angle of the rubber for the ski go towards the back of the ski?
Where did you get them? how much?

How did you loosen the inside nuts is there something you must take off to get to adjust the inside?
I may get roasted cause proper way is to loosen inside after removing boot. But being impatient and wanting to try set up I only adjusted from outside bolt after removing from steering knuckle. It doesn't take but a turn to get your toe out right. I wasn't even very precise. It handled so well I just left it as is. I don't think any harm was done or will have any I'll effects.

Stock Ltx-dx, no studs, noticing a push then grab sometimes when cornering at moderate speeds. What carbide would be a solid improvement over stock? Brand and size? Inside and outside. Love this sled other than this minor issue and would rather not replace the skis just yet. Thanks!!
I put curve mnt ski's on mine best money I have ever spent on a sled

i purchased from curve industries direct. Check site for price but if I recall correctly it was $400+ with mounting hardware.

2017-01-23 16.22.36 small.jpg
I'm very thankful to all of you that contribute to this forum. I just purchased a SRViper Monday and will pick it up Saturday....very excited! I've been looking for a while and found an offer on a new one I couldn't pass up. I already order curve XS skis for it because of this info. A number off you have helped me out on the 2 stroke forum in the past and I appreciate your insight now. Looking forward to a nice riding Viper without all the pain of messing with the tuners. Let's all hope for an larger than expected snow storm for Northern Michigan so the trails will be good this weekend! (maybe just wishful thinking)

View attachment 125958 I'm very thankful to all of you that contribute to this forum. I just purchased a SRViper Monday and will pick it up Saturday....very excited! I've been looking for a while and found an offer on a new one I couldn't pass up. I already order curve XS skis for it because of this info. A number off you have helped me out on the 2 stroke forum in the past and I appreciate your insight now. Looking forward to a nice riding Viper without all the pain of messing with the tuners. Let's all hope for an larger than expected snow storm for Northern Michigan so the trails will be good this weekend! (maybe just wishful thinking)
I have the exact same sled got it about a month ago ,love it but haven't done the curves yet .

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I have the exact same sled got it about a month ago ,love it but haven't done the curves yet .

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
If you don't want to spring for the curves, I've found that 6" shapers on the inside and the stock 2" carbides on the outside made a HUGE difference in the handling. It's almost tolerable to ride now.

Logged 110 miles on my new curve skis, very happy with them. Sled goes where you want it to go, cornering is very good. Glad I purchased them, way better than my stock ski.

Back