• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Throttle Jockey

SXlover

Veteran
Bought a Nytro A-arm and spindle from him. Smooth easy transaction. We agreed on a good price that was fair to both of us. Fast shipping and item was packaged very nicely to prevent any damage. A+ seller. Thanks again!!

I bought some used sled parts from Throttle Jockey last week. The package arrived as promised and the parts are in great condition! Thanks again!

-Northernsledder :Rockon:

I bought more parts from Throttle Jockey. Thanks for the good communication and getting the parts shipped ASAP!

Excellent person to deal with! Very good communication, easy transaction, items were shipped quickly (with tracking number) and packaged well. Highly recommended, and thanks again!

Excellent person to deal with. Just picked up a new with tags FXR/Yamaha jacket for my daughter. Amazingly fair price and extremely fast shipping. Would highly recommend. Thanks again!

Bought a 509 helmet and googles along with 3 extra lenses, and a FXR Torque jacket. Everything arrived quick, was packed well, and was either new (the lenses) or so like new you'd be easily fooled. Great guy to deal with. Thanks for everything. Totally satisfied!

Back