• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tips & Tricks - Let's Share

When pulling the rear suspension. Loosen the track and install old slides perpendicular between the drive lugs one towards the back and one up front. No more fighting to get the wheels over the track drive lugs. slides in and out with ease.

When pulling the rear suspension. Loosen the track and install old slides perpendicular between the drive lugs one towards the back and one up front. No more fighting to get the wheels over the track drive lugs. slides in and out with ease.
That is a great one thank you!

I just did something similar. You can use anything flat, I used some strips of steel. Works great.

My tip: The hose for your camelpak works well to siphon gas when your riding buddy runs out. Siphon it into whatever you can find.

My second tip: Pack a siphon hose in your sled and don't ruin your camelpak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back