• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Today is the first day of the rest of my life

Got her started up and running good tonight I'm not sure the SC is moving oil as it should be it seems to be just a trickle and kinda spurts but oil is returning should this be more of a flow of oil?

Sent from my SCH-I545L using Tapatalk

per Mack at MPI any oil is good oil at iddle and flow will increase with rpm. so we are all good now time to move to the rear of the sled and install bung for afr gauge for tuning and wrp seat and new rear springs and also have x wheels to install and hope to be able to get shocks rebuilt. also have jack seat to install so my little buddy dont fly off the back when i hit the happy flipper

Last edited:
per Mack at MPI any oil is good oil at iddle and flow will increase with rpm. so we are all good now time to move to the rear of the sled and install bung for afr gauge for tuning and wrp seat and new rear springs and also have x wheels to install and hope to be able to get shocks rebuilt. also have jack seat to install so my little buddy dont fly off the back when i hit the happy flipper

I was right :)

Yes you were thank God last thing I needed was a bad unit at this point.

Question when running the sled with no belt on the stand if I Rev it up and let off completely should blow off valve pop? It seem to want to Carry RPM until pressure goes down

Question when running the sled with no belt on the stand if I Rev it up and let off completely should blow off valve pop? It seem to want to Carry RPM until pressure goes down

It needs to be loaded or the clutch will shift and not shift back without the belt.

IMG_20170108_211245288.jpg

Finished!! For now...

Sent from my XT1564 using Tapatalk

Back