• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tonights Shop Project...What do you guys think?

i have the wind one on my old helmet. works really well and is very visible. everyone that was behind me at the ty ride was asking "what the heck is flashing on your helmet?". after buying a new one i need to get another one for my new one. it works great now that i can follow somone else with it on and see it working. the cat dealer in muni thought it was neat as well as that is where i bought my new lid.

The Finished Product

Here it is all weatherproofed and mounted.

Tried it out tonight...works great and already guys are asking where I bought it...

I really like it from a safety standpoint!

DSC00496.jpg

DSC00495.jpg

DSC00491.jpg

hmmm...never knew there was a safety section...lol
Good place to put this.

Thanks for the comments guys.

THat is cool.

On a simpler note I took some relfective material - like the red and silver 18" strips on trailers -and cut out a cross and put it on the back of the helmet and WOW I am told it is bright in snowmobile head lights.

I usually lead and get teased, "man I couldn't see the tail lights for the snow dust but your helmets reflecter just keeps rolling along and I can always see that".
:Rockon:
So you artisists can come up with any shape cut from the silver or red and you will be seen

Yamadoo

LEDS

Snowdog.. Send me the information for those if you would. I usually lead the pack, group of eight riders, and thet made comments about my snowdust. So I put a red Mohawk on my helmet. That worked ok in the day, but now I am seeing mohawks on a lot of helmets. the leds would be a great add on to my helmet. Thanks. great post.... :Rockon:

Doxo6...I just saw your post. I was searching for this thread for someone else.... I forgot it was thrown in the saftey section. Sorry for the delay but for whatever reason the system did not notify me for your post thru my e mail.

I will have to get a hold of the guy that hooked me up with this stuff. He is a friend of a guy I rent a cabin from in the UP of Mi.

I'll see if I can get a hold of him again. I am sure I will see him this winter on a ride...

lights

Sounds good would love to get a set if not two for my helmet. Thougt about trying to find some fiberoptics and make a mohawk out of fiberoptic lights. Figured that would be a little different. Thanks

You will love this. Once you see it on someones helmet on the trail, you WILL want one...
I'll make a few calls and see if I can find him again. I'm sure I can...

Back