• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Totallyamaha Face Book

BRP blocked Chris Brown

Chris Browns facebook wall:
"So Ski Doo has blocked me from their facebook...I guess I was right about them. no more pics or vids of Ski Doo riders from me on there anymore...."
Someone has got sand inside va**na.

Re: BRP blocked Chris Brown

Puppe said:
Chris Browns facebook wall:
"So Ski Doo has blocked me from their facebook...I guess I was right about them. no more pics or vids of Ski Doo riders from me on there anymore...."
Someone has got sand inside va**na.

LOL, That sucks for them!!

finally gave in and started a facebook account so of course I liked my favorite website. :Rockon:

I'm in. Send me a friend request Arthur L Ring Jr

Ok. Anyone wants to send me a friends request that can. Thanks Art.

Andyfreeze said:
finally gave in and started a facebook account so of course I liked my favorite website. :Rockon:

same here. i liked it as well, with my sled business too.

Tom ever think of making the facebook page an open group page, instead of a regular page? Allows you to share posts off of other facebook pages. So if a groomer posts our machines are down on their page, or there is an unexpected three feet of snow etc it could be shared without cutting and pasting. Which if hard to do off of a phone, or tablet. Just an idea. Allows more information out during the season. Cause when you hit share on a post the options are your personal page, a friends page, or a group page....

Back