• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Totallyamaha/Yamaha 2017 Showcase

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
2017 Sidewinder LTX LE red profile (Custom).jpg

All Totallyamaha Members are invited to an exclusive showing of the 2017 Yamaha Sidewinders. Models to include XTX, BTX, LTX, XTX LE and more! You will hear the motors run and be able to get your hands on the new machines. No test rides will be available. You will also be able to get a closer look at the new clutches, shocks, etc. Members will be able to get down and dirty with these machines.

There will be experienced Yamaha people on site to answer questions that you may have about any of the models in the 2017 release. Be sure to bring all of your questions!

10801 88th Ave, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158

Date/Time: Sunday, April 10, 2016 11am-5pm
The event will take place behind the Yamaha building in the rear parking lot.

Great opportunity for those sitting on the fence and to get your questions answered.

Still recuperating from sticker shock!
Really? They are only $1400 more than a like optioned Viper here. Seems reasonable for a top of the line sled......

I thought the BTX would be a nice unit for me, until i seen $21,000 cdn after Taxes! That's not counting the hidden expenses.

No registration or RSVP's required?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

count me in.

Very cool opportunity! Not sure I am going to be in the neighborhood as I would love to be there. G.B.

Hmmm little more than 40 minute drive, but could pick up a dear friend on the way there. Hmmm thinking real hard on this.

Back