• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Trail Conditions in the UP??

Snowdrew

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2015 xtx viper se
Wassup yall

was seeing if anyone had any info on the conditions around Munising/Au Train area and also Houghton area?? I did read one that said Munising had some nice snow.

Just pulled out of munising. Snow is mashed potatoes! Heading to Hancock right now. They supposedly got a foot + of snow in this last snow storm. Not to mention there calling rain Tuesday in munising. Hancock and houghton seem the place to be and good luck getting a room they said they were filling fast due to lack of snow else where. Grand Maria's I heard is good. Marquette had dirt showing. So if you heading to muni. Make sure you ride east!! Will update you Hancock conditions as soon as we hit the trail!!!

Awesome.......thanks for the update!! Hopefully you'll come back with some good news about Hancock/Houghton....

Soooo any luck with Hancock/Houghton area???

Yes sorry I forgot to get back with you. Rode to Greenland and to copper harbor. Trails are awesome and has been snowing all evening looks like 3 inches so far. Calling more snow on forecast. Get up here winter isn't over yet!!

Don't mind my yamaha. It's in rare form haha. That sidewinder motor is awesome.

Attachments

• IMG_1793.JPG
    IMG_1793.JPG
    140.5 KB · Views: 135

Back