• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Trailer loading recommendations

rxwarrior

Lifetime Member
I have a 29' Legend trailer and we are discussing the pros and cons of loading 4 sleds from the back (like we always have) vs. loading from the front. What are everyone else's recommendations and experiences? Thanks!

I would think it would be difficult to get the fourth sled in place from front----at least it would have been in my old enclosed 4 place....and we could get five short ones in there

In my 26 x7 I load from the front -drive in first sled to the back slide to same side as front ramp, second sled away from ramp then third sled on ramp side finally the 4th sled drive in to far wall leave tail end in V .

I do not have or want any ski guides or track mats. I have a "bumper" on the far side of the V from the that turns my sleds to the back then I just drove back and slide them into place. Nothing to trip over works great.

Back