• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Truck Opinions

I got 4 free changes with my wife's 15 highlander! Also a great vehicle. Customer service in my town sold me on toyota. The rest suck intown! Or I might be driving something else.

Sorry But the RAM (ECO Diesel) is going to KILL the other trucks on the road in mileage. When the trailers are hooked or unhooked not even close. IMO I would do the eco in a heart beat.. Dodge Trucks have come a long ways in the last 5 years IMO

Sorry But the RAM (ECO Diesel) is going to KILL the other trucks on the road in mileage. When the trailers are hooked or unhooked not even close. IMO I would do the eco in a heart beat.. Dodge Trucks have come a long ways in the last 5 years IMO

X2 This !! My salesman at work owns a ECO and came from a Hemi, Hands down better mileage with the ECO. He went to Canada fishing pulling the same boat both years and the mileage was double for the ECO Diesel. His boat is a 18ft Deep V and loaded to the hilt with supplies and pulled it without any problems. I would think you cold pull a 4 place trailer with no problems at all.

If they are close to the same price, ECO hands down. Like DGZRT stated, dodge trucks have come a long way in the last couple years specifically. They are nice trucks and pull a 4 place enclosed no problem. I have a close friend with one. Full disclosure, I'm a ford guy, and drive a 2009 F-250 Harley-Davidson with the 6.4L turbodiesel. Until Ford puts a diesel in the F150, for towing I'd go with the dodge ECO over an "ecoboost" F150 also.

That's a nice truck. Don't think you can go wrong with those discounts. Definitely will tow as big of an enclosed sled trailer as you'd want without a problem.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I just helped our salesman with his truck and ask him his best Mileage. 33.4 Mpg . Not to bad for a truck on the Hwy.

I just helped our salesman with his truck and ask him his best Mileage. 33.4 Mpg . Not to bad for a truck on the Hwy.

Is that a 4x2 or 4x4?

Have you looked at the new Titan? They offer 5 year 100,000 bumper to
Bumper plus the new 8 cylinder Cummins. If I were in the market for a new truck is take a good look at them. I currently own an 11 hemi 1500. Good motor that's about the only thing I like about it. It leaks water in the cab when it's raining hard, makes an annoying grinding noise between 45-60 that the dealer can't figure out, and the back end sinks like the titanic with any load in the bed or trailer. Definitely needs airbags. The motor is the best v8 gasser out there imo. I haven't bought into the ecoboost yet and the Chevy 5.3 is underpowered I think. I've never had a chance to drive a tundra though

Last edited:

Back