• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Turbo upgrade options

I talked to Dave and the pc5 will be mapped fromy him for the mods. He knows I'm running mpi
I'm guessing it will be very close to yours or the same...
I will find out though when a purchase the goodies
Ya! I still had a fair bit of modifying to do to the map with the header unless he's got a header map for my combo that I did know about?

Ya! I still had a fair bit of modifying to do to the map with the header unless he's got a header map for my combo that I did know about?
I don't think he has a turbo header map, as when I inquired about his 190 kit, I let him know that I have the straight line header, he told me to put the stock one back on. Hellflyer sounds like you have an awesome map.

I don't think he has a turbo header map, as when I inquired about his 190 kit, I let him know that I have the straight line header, he told me to put the stock one back on. Hellflyer sounds like you have an awesome map.
It seems bang on now for afr 's in all ranges and gets stock nytro milage so I'm happy. I did end up with 5 different maps by the time it was done. 3600km and didn't burn down! LOL
I should post it in the pcv maps section if it's not a common map. I just didnt want to post Dave's map, but I guess it's altered now.

It's tough to put out a map because there are so many different setups. Dave is very careful with the mapping and was surprised last summer what the SLP header did with the fueling on my hurricane combo. My best piece of advice is get a base tune from Dave, follow your a/f gauges very close and report back to him. He will get you set up right, it just might take a bit of test and tuning.

It seems bang on now for afr 's in all ranges and gets stock nytro milage so I'm happy. I did end up with 5 different maps by the time it was done. 3600km and didn't burn down! LOL
I should post it in the pcv maps section if it's not a common map. I just didnt want to post Dave's map, but I guess it's altered now.
I wouldn't worry about sharing your map everyone who has the hurricane setup will have his mapping anyway! Since he doesn't have mapping for the guys who have or want to install a header yours would be helpful

Back