• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY End of Year Ride & Yamaha Snowmobile Demos

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
There will be 4 SideWinders and 1 Viper for Demo from Yamaha at our TY End of Year Ride in Munising MI.

March 10 - 12th. Yamaha will be there Thursday night to start setting up reservations to ride.
Friday and Saturday 9am to 3 pm.

Hotel Stay will be a 2 night minimum.

Please call and Book your rooms at the Boarders Inn and Suites/Comfort Inn in Munising MI by Jan 1st. Make sure you tell them you are with the Totallyamaha Riders Group to get the rate of $55 per night. There is a limited block of smoking and non smoking rooms available so book your room as soon as possible. 1-906-387-5292
Pool, Jacuzzi, and Lounge.
More hotels for the Munising area: http://www.munising.org/munising/lodging.html

16251918_10154547376526387_1068076435715675122_o.jpg

Last edited:

Trail update: I rode yesterday from my place in Curtis, thru Seney to Grand Marais to Christmas via shingleton, wetmore etc.. and back to Curtis via Seney and a couple lakes etc...and the trails were almost perfect. Once in a while I took some local short cuts I know and it was great riding on trail and off. Less snow west of Christmas. Marquette area kind of hurting along the north route west of Lakenland. I tripped out there just now. Lots of snow in the Kingston Plains etc... it is getting a tad warm today and possible 40-50 degrees in Marquette tomorrow with a possibility of rain. But then getting colder as the week progresses. If it only rains for a day the snow will survive for the weekend no problem. Gas station could be pavement in wetmore by next weekend, but other than that they are still grooming hard in the areas I hit yesterday. If the weather forecast does not change too much should be good to go. The Seney Veterans Ride is next Saturday so there will be a lot of traffic out of Seney in the morning. If you are on the fence about coming up, I say go for it! Just my two cents worth!

Trail update: I rode yesterday from my place in Curtis, thru Seney to Grand Marais to Christmas via shingleton, wetmore etc.. and back to Curtis via Seney and a couple lakes etc...and the trails were almost perfect. Once in a while I took some local short cuts I know and it was great riding on trail and off. Less snow west of Christmas. Marquette area kind of hurting along the north route west of Lakenland. I tripped out there just now. Lots of snow in the Kingston Plains etc... it is getting a tad warm today and possible 40-50 degrees in Marquette tomorrow with a possibility of rain. But then getting colder as the week progresses. If it only rains for a day the snow will survive for the weekend no problem. Gas station could be pavement in wetmore by next weekend, but other than that they are still grooming hard in the areas I hit yesterday. If the weather forecast does not change too much should be good to go. The Seney Veterans Ride is next Saturday so there will be a lot of traffic out of Seney in the morning. If you are the fence about coming up, I say go for it! Just my two cents worth!

Perfect report!!! Thank you!!

Hey Guys,

I've talked to my brother and we are going to make the trip! Being our first I'm just wondering if there is a tentative schedule or how it kinda works. And if there is anything we need to bring if there is like a dinner we all do or anything like that.

Thanks!

how is the snow there thinking about coming would be a long trip.
Husband and I road this weekend and the trails were amazing! Went to Grand Marais and down through Seney Saturday (flat) went to Marquette look out and back to Muni flat but trail close to the lake was marginal. Warm tomorrow yet but the next eight days cold and snow. I think all of you guys will be fine. Hubby has to work so we won't be able to attend

Make sure you are booked and ready!! Sounds like the Boarders Inn and Suites is booked up solid. Should be a fun time for the end of the year. We always have snow around Kingston and Seney!

Yes they are booked solid.I just called to get a room to come this weekend.I guess I will have to wait until next year.

Yes they are booked solid.I just called to get a room to come this weekend.I guess I will have to wait until next year.
I booked a room at the AmericInn which I believe is just down the road. They seemed to have rooms open.

Hey Guys,

I've talked to my brother and we are going to make the trip! Being our first I'm just wondering if there is a tentative schedule or how it kinda works. And if there is anything we need to bring if there is like a dinner we all do or anything like that.

Thanks!

I'm in the same boat and have never been able to attend a TY event other than Haydays. Any tips for the newbies would be appreciated, as I may also make the trip out. I have found myself with some time, and could make the run. If anything to get some more miles in on this season and ride a Sidewinder!!

I booked a room at the AmericInn which I believe is just down the road. They seemed to have rooms open.

It's about 1/2 mi. east of Boarders right on M-28 also......right beside ShopKo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back