• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Giveaway Ride Rooms, BOOK NOW!!

I am planning to arrive in Muni Wednesday around 5 PM.

My plan is to ride with the group Wed night, Thursday, and Friday if possible. (SAT I may ride to TQ-Falls and stay over in Paradise or Newberry returning Sunday.)

I reached out to Brent regarding the room and should be able to help out with that also if needed...

Drive safe everyone. See you soon!!!

-- Jason

Last edited:
We will be up Wednesday afternoon. Will, we'll definitely stop in to the hotel before dinner Thursday. No plans yet, but Camel Riders is always a strong possibility . PM me your phone # Will.

Me, my son, Brother John and his son will be up mid afternoon Thursday and definitely plan to ride out for dinner ;)!
Wingnut(Danny) and his friend my make it up about the same time

Last edited:
To late for me to try and make Wednesday now I have chores to do will try to get up there early Thursday. Sorry Viper Dave I don't know how to PM this is the best I can do. Cell #989 239 0898.

Hey Sno-Xr I did see Danny last time we were up there he was doing good can't wait to see everyone again.

Well better late than never change of plans I'm coming gonna be there Wednesday evening see you there tomorrow!!!

It will be great to finally meet you yamadoo ! We will all be in the Half Pint Wednesday evening.

Back