• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Munising First Annual Do-it-in-Dirt Ride...Oct 8th.

Is there trails right from the hotel? We are picking up the utv from renzies at 10am sat. We will get to the hotel late Friday night.

I am pretty sure there is. This is my first time up there in the summer with ATV/UTVs
All of the County Roads are open (on shoulder) and forest roads are open unless posted closed in addition to what are considered ORV routes and trails. Only the State or Federal highways (M roads and US roads) are off limits. We will have no problem navigating around.

All of the County Roads are open (on shoulder) and forest roads are open unless posted closed in addition to what are considered ORV routes and trails. Only the State or Federal highways (M roads and US roads) are off limits. We will have no problem navigating around.

Awesome!! It should be a blast :D

What type of ATV/UTV are you guys bringing up? Does anyone have extra room - or will be able to bring extra fuel with them incase someone runs out of fuel/gas?

Well have good time guys. Wife and I came UP today for few days of sightseeing. Have to be back before weekend, otherwise would've loved to rented and joined ya all.
Ya know it's weird, besides Foggy's and the Buckhorn, I need a map to find my way around all these places you know by heart on trail. Lol
And it's just not same pulling in parking lot and not seeing hundred trailers fighting for a spot.:rofl:

Well have good time guys. Wife and I came UP today for few days of sightseeing. Have to be back before weekend, otherwise would've loved to rented and joined ya all.
Ya know it's weird, besides Foggy's and the Buckhorn, I need a map to find my way around all these places you know by heart on trail. Lol
And it's just not same pulling in parking lot and not seeing hundred trailers fighting for a spot.:rofl:

We will miss u We can't wait to go play. I'm so pumped.

Damn you Mr sled!!! Now I have to go out and buy a SXS! Haha. Probably two of them. Ouch. :o|

This ride sounds fun. ;)!
Nope, you only need one! You can even get a four seater if you want to bring friends;)!

Oh, and you'll need yet another trailer :o|

Last edited:
What type of ATV/UTV are you guys bringing up? Does anyone have extra room - or will be able to bring extra fuel with them incase someone runs out of fuel/gas?
Not sure on the need for extra fuel. My Maverick is a lot like riding a sled. I can go 80+ miles running hard before I need to think about fuel. Not sure what kinda mileage the ATV guys get, but we will run fuel stop to fuel stop like riding with 2 stroke sleds and 4s Phazers

I dont have many, thats the problem..
Wow, I have only had mine since just before Labor Day and I've got almost 1,000 on it since I got it. You must be working too much:dunno:

Back