• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Munising First Annual Do-it-in-Dirt Ride...Oct 8th.

All in all, a great weekend. Thanks for getting us maps Buddah. The were really helpful with navigation. Some beatify scenery this time of year. A bit chilly, but overall a great time.

Right on it was a great fun. We had a blast and correct the maps were a must to have, thanks Buddah!! I will try and get some pics up later this week.

Yup, looks fun

We had a great time (even with the farm wagon utv). Booking the hotel for the first ride December 16th. No farm sled.

Last edited:
Sorry I missed the ride guys, looks like lots of fun, my tow rig has a cracked head,well there goes my sidewinder down payment lol.

Been pulling lot'$ of ot at work, I'll get her fixed and get back on track in no time. I got a great sled anyhow.

We will be back .. the trail 8 and the connector suck #*$&@ even with no snow.. no wonder they suck so bad in the winter.
No real form of grading the trails, why are trail stickers so much again?:Rules:

Im glad you all had a fun safe ride and no one got swept away by that nice mud hole.

Back