• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Rides Pics and VIDs 2013-2014

Am I posting this in the correct place??

Does anyone have any other pictures from the Give Away Ride? ViperDave was it you that took the videos of all of us sliding down the hill at the ice caves? I have pictures from the ride and the TY human chain but I am not sure how to post them.

Thanks

Yup! BUT, I have a new phone and am having trouble transferring pics and vids. As soon as I get them transferred, I'll post 'em!!!

Awesome...I can't wait to see them! Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks.

It takes me about two full evenings do get a 5 minute video together. All the dang converting is starting to get to me.
I'm sure there must be an easier way or better programs for this type of thing but I have not brought myself to purchase one yet.

steiner said:
Thanks.

It takes me about two full evenings do get a 5 minute video together. All the dang converting is starting to get to me.
I'm sure there must be an easier way or better programs for this type of thing but I have not brought myself to purchase one yet.

I use Movie Maker... and it does take time... but once uploaded it still take me hours of editing... :o|

MrSled said:
I use Movie Maker... and it does take time... but once uploaded it still take me hours of editing... :o|

I use WMV as well. Still a PITA. Upload into GoPro CineForm Studio. Edit out the best sectoins of vid.
Convert over to format that WMV likes. Fine tune the editing. Find and add music and add text.
Save and convert to a format that Youtube supports. Download to Youtube and then I can finally share the vid.
I bet its an hour of time for every minute of vid. :o| :o| :o|

Its alot like sledding. Alot of prep, maintianence, trailering and organizing for a few hours of actually sledding.
Worth every second. :sled1:

steiner said:
MrSled said:

I use WMV as well. Still a PITA. Upload into GoPro CineForm Studio. Edit out the best sectoins of vid.
Convert over to format that WMV likes. Fine tune the editing. Find and add music and add text.
Save and convert to a format that Youtube supports. Download to Youtube and then I can finally share the vid.
I bet its an hour of time for every minute of vid. :o| :o| :o|

Its alot like sledding. Alot of prep, maintianence, trailering and organizing for a few hours of actually sledding.
Worth every second. :sled1:

Right on :Rockon:

Back