• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Rides Pics and VIDs 2014-2015

What did you do to your hood, Tom? It's rattling all over the place in the latest video LOL!

Maybe...it just seemed like the hood was moving independent from the sled, especially when looking backward. I thought there might be a story behind it...

Maybe...it just seemed like the hood was moving independent from the sled, especially when looking backward. I thought there might be a story behind it...

LMAO... thats because of the camera.. noting is loose. I should have moved it out more... looks funky :)

So watching these vids it would appear that the trails are awesome, bump free and there is no traffic at all ;)

I haven't seen the big spring in probably 15+ yrs now. Much more simple and rustic back then. Open raft

So watching these vids it would appear that the trails are awesome, bump free and there is no traffic at all ;)

I haven't seen the big spring in probably 15+ yrs now. Much more simple and rustic back then. Open raft

When I ride and record Video... we dont see a lot of sleds and the trails are perfect... Gwinn area is always exceptional and when it below zero, there is no one in site.

Back