• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

USXC Cross-Country Snowmobile Racing Circuit Announced

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX

Attachments

• Brian_Nelson.jpg
    Brian_Nelson.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 449

Im glad he is continuing the cross country series but like offshore boat races its impossible to watch short of watching them go by every once in awhile. Those sports need choppers and tv coverage.

So I am just getting back into Snowmobiles .. I had this idea I want to go XC racing.. I found the web site
https://www.usxcracing.com/

I even contacted Brian Nelson with some questions.. Still not 100% sure if I can run a 2006 Attack .. as I plan to add a Team Fast M-20 .. so tired of all my track clips falling off... They don't allow 800 CC Two Strokes and they claim the 600 Two strokes are 125 HP we know the Apex is a solid 150 HP ..

Then they say you can't run a sled over 10 years old my is around 13 years old 2006.. Also when My A -Arms got bent the only aftermarket ones I could get for just over half price of Yamaha were 1.5" wider than stock ..
Oh I made minor modifications to my air box too and plan to replace stock cracked exhaust..

Attachments

• IMG_20150409_144053_59799.jpg
    IMG_20150409_144053_59799.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:
Im glad he is continuing the cross country series but like offshore boat races its impossible to watch short of watching them go by every once in awhile. Those sports need choppers and tv coverage.
My friend had a 16 foot fishing boat . with 55 foot Outboard motor.. I skied on Lake MI in big waves and my buddy caught a 33# Salmon while watching the Offshore Power Boat races..

Back