• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Vector Gauge & Water Temp Gauge

h20rocket

Veteran
trying to figure out how to get power to my new temp gauge I just installed, I noticed in the fuse box the #4 fuse says "Auxiliary DC Jack fuse"

is there an empty plug somewhere that goes to this fuse

28mekip.jpg

29erk5.jpg

Yes it's tucked in behind the secondary. You should be able to find some threads on it if you search.

well after spending about 3 hours trying to find a switched on wire for my gauge with no luck I gave up

does the ski need to be started for the Auxiliary DC Jack to have power or does the key just need to be in the on position, I can't get any power to it in the on position, I checked the fuse an its fine

I even crimped the power and light wires into the #4 wire going into the fuse box, still nothing when I put the key in the on position

the speedo gauge turns on though

Just use the aux plug behind the secondary. It'll be a white plug with a cap. It's there for a plug and play dc jack that can be mounted in the dash on the left side where that rubber plug is. You should be able to cut the factory plug off and splice into it. It will be fused too (aux).

yes I was trying to use that plug, no where did I read that the sled needed to be running, so I wasted a bunch of time yesterday trying to find a live wire, and since the gas tank isn't on, I couldn't start it if I want to ...

28gz7et.jpg

From what I remember, I got power from tapping into the power wire that runs to the key switch. This way the temp gage would come on immediately. I did this to both my Nytro and Apex.

does anyone know how to set the clock on the vector gauge or know where the instructions are posted, had a friend hook up a live wire for me to keep the clock right

Back