• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Venture forum?

Vornec

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2006 Yamaha RS Venture
Is there any reason that there is not a specific rs venture forum? I see the venture lite and mp forum, but it seems specific to those sleds and not ventures and venture gt's. Am I just being a moron here?

Also, it seems Hondo's original post of the 40000 mile report on his 2005 venture has been deleted. This was the post that brought me to this site and I went to reference it this season but it was gone. It seems some other first posts are missing as well. Again, am I being an idiot?

Thanks, Vornec

Venture Lites and MP's didn't have their own section at first, lumped in to the Phazer section but someone asked and we got it. The older posts you see in there are those I asked a mod to move from the Phazer section. Probably the RS Ventures were lumped into the RS section due to similarities to the other models in there. Ask and you might get it.

As for missing first posts, could be related to the migration to new forum software last summer. Maybe there's an archive?

Its hard to break out a Venture Forum when they are covered by so many other Models... I would need at least 5 to 10 users to come forward as they did to get the MP forum started. Some old posts were removed due to problems during migration of the new forum or other unforeseen reasons. I am sure that either the info is here with in other forums or we can answer any questions that would pertain. Dont be afraid to use the search... it works and it works well.

I appreciate your quick response and all of your hard work. This forum is a goldmine of information, thank you.

Back