• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Venture lite belt?

carcus1

Veteran
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
ventures
Is is the same belt that my rs venture gt 1050cc uses?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

No. The GT uses 8DN-17641-01-00 while the Lite/MP uses 8GK-17641-10-00

Thanks, my lite wouldn't start today when i got to the lake, fuel pump would cycle but thats it, just heard a click when turning the key, tried boosting but no luck so took it home and got my quad and went fishing! Solenoid? Starter leads corroded? Relay? Whatdo you think?

Most of the time for a click, click, no start is a bad solenoid (relay). You can confirm by shorting the two contacts on the relay. If the starter engages, it's the solenoid.

If you're not in a hurry, you could get this one from China but will take a month or so:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Fre...lt&btsid=dc887223-b096-4be4-940f-43339f2ba57c

But you're likely in a hurry so you're stuck paying the stealer $47+ (3EL-81940-02-00) instead of $9. I got the Chinese ones and they work fine. I even got some extras seeing I have 3 sleds.

Thanks so much! So its the one thats clicking? I can remove the one from my sons phazer mtx and giver a try

On a positive note i caught one of my biggest walleye today at 32"s

20170130_153255.jpg

Nice Walleye carcys1! I hope to get my sled out on the lake but thinking with the conditions of the ice pack snow, I will take the quad out instead. I hope we get some good snow in MB in February.

Back