• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

VIP Membership wait time?

MatthewW14

Veteran
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2010 Nytro MTX converted to XTX
Hey, Just curious if there is a wait time for the VIP membership to come into effect? I paid yesterday and thought it would be something that automatically changes but I don't see anything that says VIP?

The VIP is not set automatically by the system. A real life person Mr Sled will adjust your status as soon as he sees your application and funds.
And seeing that its the weekend I'm sure he is out enjoying some riding time.
Patience young Grasshopper, patience. :D

Careful you could become known as Mr"AUTOMATIC"Sled..........lol:jump:

Vectornut here. Looking for my VIP designation. Love this website and check in daily. Thanks Tom!!!

you charged my account on 3/22/17 for $25.00 as I requested. #715-5712055 WI. ref #0079. My CC ending 6788.

you charged my account on 3/22/17 for $25.00 as I requested. #715-5712055 WI. ref #0079. My CC ending 6788.

Thats really strange. I looked back at the time you paid and I remember activating it but it never saved. So Sorry for the delay.

This site has saved me a ton of money and trouble. I really appreciate your efforts in making this site such a wonderful experience and so informational to me and to so many others who believe in Yamaha. Thanks again, Tom. Vectornut...

This site has saved me a ton of money and trouble. I really appreciate your efforts in making this site such a wonderful experience and so informational to me and to so many others who believe in Yamaha. Thanks again, Tom. Vectornut...

Your very welcome!!

Just got my goodie box of shirts, hat and stickers.
Thank you. ;)!

Back