• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

viper against nitro xtx

up.mi.man

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 sidewinder ltx se
anyone had a chance to run them side by side.
Thanks Dale

My son has one, will try soon as I get a little more break-in on the Viper.Seat of pants Nytro feels faster also better on fuel.In 100kms ,pretty consistent 2 litres more in the Viper.

Thanks please keep me posted.
Thanks Dale

First few tanks of gas on the viper go real fast. My guess is just extra fuel during break in. I have 400 miles on mine now and just got 15mpg today with horrible trail conditions and riding hard. I've raced an rtx nytro and no comparison. Viper launches harder, mid range can pull about a sled length and faster top end as well. That was against a 121" nytro. Not xtx

XTX hooks up better and is faster on top than a 121 Nytro. We have had both, the XTX pulled my 2012 Apex XTX until 85-90 mph then Apex would pull in front, much higher top speed.

Should be a good race whenever it happens. Same engine, same hp, lighter viper chassis..I'd be shocked if the viper didn't win. Won't ever get an exact answer to this tho unless u have 2 brand new sleds with zero miles and run them with riders that weigh the same

Raced my buddies Nytro XTX vs my Viper XTX and I got him pretty easily out of the hole every time and didn't run much past 75 or so because I didn't want to hold my sled at WOT to long. I think up top though he may have me but nothing a little clutching can't fix.

Finally tried my Viper LTX against my son's Nytro XTX, both studded 2 studs per bar, I am 30 lbs heavier.Viper rolled over 500kms today.To my surprise, Viper pulls 1 or 2 sled lenghts every time, rolling starts.We did not go very far,on a trail n a field.maybe 700-800 ft. No hard starts today, much colder tha the last time out.

Back