• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Viper glider build

Great work guys thanks for including us!!!!

This is awesome Fran. You need to bring this guy up to my cabin this winter. I would love to see this creation...

This is awesome Fran. You need to bring this guy up to my cabin this winter. I would love to see this creation...

I usually ride with him a few times every season and we've traveled up to Tug together in the past so you might just see us there this winter.

Just dreaming of snow while installing a few upgrades. Added 4th wheel kit, knee pads, transfered handguards from the donor Nytro (not sure I like them yet), fixed a gouge in the hood that was damaged during shipping, and installed new skis.
fafe39001e6e365a707925d43a35fa13.jpg

Yep, those are Curves. Seems to be the ski of choice of fellow TYers.
Still to come is a slightly bigger windshield and some luggage. Really can't wait for snow!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I must have convinced him to ditch those stock skis and go with Curves...... or maybe he just liked the fact that Curves come in BLUE? It's to bad they don't have white loops anymore. I know who has a set of white loops.

Grizz may have influenced the decision but the blue sweetened the deal. I did not regret a recommendation he gave on my Nytro so its only natural I keep an open ear on this Viper. We differ on suspension setup but I liked the way his Viper handled on a short test ride last season. Maybe we can work a deal on those white loops.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

yamakazie - have you gotten this on the snow yet?

Yes! I was waiting to post something when I had better information. I rode it in a field covered in 18" of powder with mud underneath so testing is tough. It was a 3 mile run to blow the dust off and verify it moves on snow. So everything operates as expected, stay tuned for more

I'm jealous....you will likely have the best starting viper out there! I would love to have Japan intelligence running my viper!

I know someone that may have some Japanese pieces to make it happen in his barn (of parts).
I can't wait to trail ride this thing. Few inches of powder on our current hard base and the trails will be perfect for testing

This is one of the best starts to a season we've had in years. Hopefully it continues so Yamakazie can put some quality miles on that Hybrid.

Back