• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Vmax Vintage Build

Hey Tom whats the status of the V-max? your leaving me hanging in suspense I would thought you would have reported a shakedown ride and improvements I hope you can update the post and show some pics and some action shots thanks

hossZ28 said:
Hey Tom whats the status of the V-max? your leaving me hanging in suspense I would thought you would have reported a shakedown ride and improvements I hope you can update the post and show some pics and some action shots thanks

Still tuning the old beast.... hope to have something soon.

jw3210 said:
MrSled said:

Mr. Sled when I try to long in again am getting using wrong pass word. Have checked pass word by logging out and logging back in so the pass word is correct. Do I need to log out on the original page then relog in on the new URL to view pictures? This happens a lot when on this great site. :o|

You need to have an account on both forums, so yes you will need to log in to see the pics.

jw3210 said:
When I go to "MrSled wrote:
Stage 11:
http://www.totallyamaha.net/forums/show ... hp?t=72509" the site says wrong pass word dentered. This is an error unless I need to create a new name an pass word.

thanks for quick reply.

Correct, you need to Register on Totallyamaha.net forums to view and post over there on the 2stroke side of the site.

Back