• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Wahl Racing GTW Suspension in 08 Apex LTX

RedRobin473

I have torn into my 2008 Apex LTX to upgrade the driveshaft to a 2nd gen unit and realized my suspension is pretty beat. I was looking into putting in a Wahl Racing GTW or GTR suspension since the sled only does short rides as a backup and is mostly just used for fun. I confirmed with Wahl that this suspension could pull that type of trail duty (albeit given the lack of suspension travel not advisable for your back) but was hoping to get some insight into peoples thoughts on the suspension and install in the Apex? Does anyone have expereince with this suspension or ridden one beyond just a quick drag race? Appreciate any insights or thoughts all you legends have.

Those are drag racing suspensions, not designed for trail riding at all (2" of travel). I wouldn't recommend doing that. Take a look at M-10 Air suspension if you want something that will ride good and last.

https://www.teamfast.com/m10-air

Back