• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Welcome

yam177

TY 4 Stroke Master
Website
www.jbeurotech.com
Hi I am Seth Thorson from the Yamaha XC team.

I will be here to answer questions about the new Factory XC team.

I will also be posting updates race info and other events here.

Please be patient as the season can get hectic at time. However i will make every attempt to answer any questions you may have about racing.

This is really a forum where you get to talk one on one with a racer. You can also get some inside information about the team.

Thank you for your support of Yamaha

Seth Thorson #177

This is pretty cool, will be checking back here often. Are you racing the Nytro this year?

yamahas said:
This is pretty cool, will be checking back here often. Are you racing the Nytro this year?

Yes I am racing a Nytro this year. Everyone is racing the Nytro. We have one racer Steve Emerson, running a modified Phazer.

Sweet. I look forward to checking in!

Can you post up some close up pics of the race sled.....maybe even some naked ones! (Plastic off)

revster said:
Sweet. I look forward to checking in!

Can you post up some close up pics of the race sled.....maybe even some naked ones! (Plastic off)

Sled just showed up stock 2012 Nytro I will take some pics as I prep the sled for racing.

Guys this time a year alot of time is spent at the GYM. I can't for snow to get out of the gym and back to riding!!

Yamaha has Drew from Evolved Nutrition doing our training and he is kicking our butts :)

As always I am here to answer questions and chat.

Seth Thorson #177

Yamaha Racing

Back