• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What are people paying for an FXNytro MTX?

Vmax4

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2010 FXNytro MTX 162 SE with a 270 hp MCX Turbo and assorted goodies!
Just wondering, going in this week to order a 40th Ann MTX with reverse (comes standard). What are others paying?

What dealer is that, and can others that post, put the dealer they got it from in the post?

Thanks,

STeve

Vmax4 said:
What dealer is that, and can others that post, put the dealer they got it from in the post?

Thanks,

STeve

as of my knowledge yes but no price charts from dealers that are not sponsers can be posted.

10,300 with the $600 of accessory money for the 40th Ann. Colors is the best I can get anyone to commit to. I feel this is high, but can't get anyone lower within a reasonable driving distance. Feel free to pm me the dealers that were lower, and I can let you know this dealer also.

Thanks,

Steve

Yellowknife said:
I have no idea what it's costing me, but if I was closer to the border I'd be buying from you guys.

Well did you order the Nytro or are you still stuck between it and a Summit?? Remember if you turn all Yamaha the boys (and girls) on DooTalk will give you a hard time.

ive gotten some flack,couple fellow dootalkers via pm's are wanting an honest report come jan as they themselves want to go blue...same with a couple riding buddies...should be a great winter

jds1000 said:
Yellowknife said:
I have no idea what it's costing me, but if I was closer to the border I'd be buying from you guys.

Well did you order the Nytro or are you still stuck between it and a Summit?? Remember if you turn all Yamaha the boys (and girls) on DooTalk will give you a hard time.

That's what they live for.

they are the equivalent of 12900$US when I account for exchange rate...

All 4 sled companies litterally sell 20-30% higher up here in canada than in usa...

Back