• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What could it be??

Sandwinder! Doo and Poo had to slap turbo's on their buggies just to keep up, now what are they going to do?

Oh no! I haven't even got mine broke in yet. Had a Blue YXZ for about ten days now and absolutley loving it. The wife and I have cruised the trails from Munising to Manstique and back as well as the Soo to Raco - Trout Lake. What a blast. 200 miles so far, this machine rocks, the manual is a blast and on the grade when you hit the moguls, just speed up a bit and it simply cruises. But now a Turbo!? Oh my.

Oh no! I haven't even got mine broke in yet. Had a Blue YXZ for about ten days now and absolutley loving it. The wife and I have cruised the trails from Munising to Manstique and back as well as the Soo to Raco - Trout Lake. What a blast. 200 miles so far, this machine rocks, the manual is a blast and on the grade when you hit the moguls, just speed up a bit and it simply cruises. But now a Turbo!? Oh my.

Thats awesome!! Thats exactly why I want one :D

I have 1800 miles on mine now with zero issues except a flat tire. One word of advice buy a set of A arm guards. The paint chips really easy. Shane

Hmmm. A flat tire. I too have already had a flat (rear) and there is no oem replacement tire available in Northern Michigan or the U.P. Back ordered in the system with no fulfillment date. Had to replace both rear tires with another brand to keep it on the trail.

I'm thinking its a different transmission option now instead of turbo, Dual clutch paddle shift.......... "No letting off the gas now" Which means this a viable machine for me now, Wifey refuses to drive a Full manual but loves ridding her dual clutch Rancher AT in "push button" mode.

Paddle shifters would be awesome!! I wonder if it will have a new look to it?

Hmmm. A flat tire. I too have already had a flat (rear) and there is no oem replacement tire available in Northern Michigan or the U.P. Back ordered in the system with no fulfillment date. Had to replace both rear tires with another brand to keep it on the trail.

Why not just tube them?

Back