• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What do we have here?

I was hoping to find supporting evidence from sidewinder guys on its credibility.

Thanks!

Go ask in those threads. We dont need to start a new thread every time you have a question. Its a lot of work to try and keep this site some what organized.

These guys got some world speed records. Personally, I would trust what they say, and sell.

These guys got some world speed records. Personally, I would trust what they say, and sell.

As requested, did a search here on Totally Yamaha. I see very little activity in its regards. And zero within the sidewinder forum. It's trying to tell me something.

I'm planning to mod my sled in the off season, and with Yamaha being extremely new to me, I thought it best to come here to get input from the site as well as other members.

The piece looks very cool. But with the lack of experience, I am looking for a why or why not kind of response.

The do awesome work, the real deal!

The do awesome work, the real deal!

No doubt. There are many aftermarket performance manufacturers that want to sell products.

I know one, off the top of my head, maybe two. It's more like a gimmick.

While this piece looks fantastic. Is it being used by guys with sidewinders? I've been on here for a few months now. Have not seen this piece. Kinda tells me.....You guys don't think much of it. Right?

Think it's new, this guy doesn't screw around with gadgets

Think it's new, this guy doesn't screw around with gadgets

I see how product was introduced of earlier Yamaha sleds. And now he's incorporating it on to sidewinder. Didn't see any activity here. So I thought I'd throw it out there. Was hoping for supporting evidence here in T.Y.

the dial will adjust belt twist....( OSP has a version of their setup coming soon) and the ramps switch out for optional angles...cool deal...but there will need to be a lot of choices...

I know Gille for a long time, I do have is adjustable helix installed on my sled and it does work, he told me that the stock helix is to shallow, with little work on my stock primary weights and is 41/37 adjustable helix I have over 1500 km hard driving no problems, this guy is a genius.

Back