• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What is yamaha gong to due to the Rino?

RX Buck

Lifetime Member
Website
mobilepredictive.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 Yamaha Sidewinder LTX
Has anyone heard any rumors about the new Rino. I say they put a 700 EFI engine and add the power steering. What else do you think is in store for the Rino?

Is the 700 griz motor any quiter than the 660? I drive a Rino today and I thought it was a very loud. Also thought the vibration was a little on the high side. It did have a full cab which I know will make it louder. I hope they improve on the sound issue because I want to buy one once the new models come out.

still nothing on the new rhino,i did see the new kawi though,here's a pic

Attachments

• le_green.jpg
    le_green.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 268
The RZR is even narrower than the Rhino and they roll just as easily. A friend has one and we have helped him set it on its wheels more than once.

The Rhinos are not more dangerous than any of the others they have just been out longer. They will all roll over easily if not used with discretion. With the updates, half doors, and wheel spacers, they will be a lot safer. Infact none of the others have the half doors.

I am assuming that newcatman has an Arctic Cat and is trolling.

Had the 2 inch rear wheel spacers put on and the sway bar removed last Monday. Have only one ride on it {2005 660} since. Intial impression is it feels good. Wonder what that stout looking sway bar was on there for? I'm sure Yamaha had a reason to install one in the first place?

I was recently told by a dealer that the new 2011 Rhino will have some major changes including a 900cc power plant. He may have told me that because he knows I am looking at RZR's and wants me to put off the purchase for a while.

Back