• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What performance mods are you doing, or are you keeping her stock?

I'm curious what everyone is doing to their Sidewinders

• Nothing. Keeping her Stock

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Studs

Votes: 32 51.6%
  • Pre-studded track

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Muffler

Votes: 26 41.9%
  • ECU Flashed

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Fuel Programmer

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Clutching

Votes: 32 51.6%
  • Gearing

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Changing Ski's

Votes: 26 41.9%
  • Intake

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters

Studs first than clutching also. Waiting for a helix to come out. Really makes things happen.

I'm keeping it totally stock to start with. I want to see how things settle out with all the mods out there already. Trail muffler with ECU tune if needed are on the radar scope.

I'm keeping it totally stock to start with. I want to see how things settle out with all the mods out there already. Trail muffler with ECU tune if needed are on the radar scope.
50% already saying skis, wow, need to drive it first for me. Hope just trail riding I might be happy, don't do any off trail stuff but love the run across the lake.

Already have a D&d exhaust, studs , possibly skis and clutch kit what's everyone thinking of using for a clutch kit and helix ?

Ice attak XT, Curves, Clutching will wait and see how the muffler, tunes shake out before I do anything there

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Skidplate, tunnel rack, Definitely a clutch kit it's a free 20hp to the track and keep your warranty, custom snorkel intake and waiting till next year on possible tune and exhaust.

50% already saying skis, wow, need to drive it first for me. Hope just trail riding I might be happy, don't do any off trail stuff but love the run across the lake.
The tuners were already proven not to work for most people on this chassis with the Viper. That's why you see so many people already wanting to change them. They work good on a hardpacked trail but push in the corners with any loose snow on the trail. Maybe the latest version works better.

Skidplate, tunnel rack, Definitely a clutch kit it's a free 20hp to the track and keep your warranty, custom snorkel intake and waiting till next year on possible tune and exhaust.

ummm, I dont think so...

Hurricane and TD are both claiming 20 track hp gain with just weights I'll do that over a tune anyday.

I'm waiting on ulmer to put his kit on the Track dyno to see if he gets the same results before I decide which kit to buy.

Back