• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What track can be put on 07 Attak GT

callenr

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2007 Yamaha Attak GT
I have a 2007 Yamaha Attak GT and would like to install a 1.5" Intense track. Will it fit this machine with out any modifications to the tunnel. I have been told by various people I have to stay with a 1.25" track?
If I have to stay with the 1.25" is there any recommendations for a track to be used for off track riding in fairly soft snow.
Thank you for your time.
Callen

I have a 2007 Yamaha Attak GT and would like to install a 1.5" Intense track. Will it fit this machine with out any modifications to the tunnel. I have been told by various people I have to stay with a 1.25" track?
If I have to stay with the 1.25" is there any recommendations for a track to be used for off track riding in fairly soft snow.
Thank you for your time.
Callen

You have to remove the tunnel protectors and then a 1.5 will fit good. Just installed on my 07 Attak GT

The 1.5 track will fit without removing the tunnel protectors. If you want more tunnel clearance, then remove the protectors, but you do not have to remove them for a 1.5 track.

there was not enough room period on my Attak, tunnel protectors have to come out, the track clearly rubbed on the front tunnel protectors welded to the heat exchanger.

there was not enough room period on my Attak, tunnel protectors have to come out, the track clearly rubbed on the front tunnel protectors welded to the heat exchanger.

Only some tracks will clear.. unless you notch the track... and that a big job.

Back