• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

whats better?

up.mi.man

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 sidewinder ltx se
my dealer said to me if i wanted i could switch to the fox floats or just keep the shocks that are on my sidewinder 137 se he said i would have to have a air pump. What shock is better.

my dealer said to me if i wanted i could switch to the fox floats or just keep the shocks that are on my sidewinder 137 se he said i would have to have a air pump. What shock is better.
Don't bother with the switch. Won't make a huge difference.

Which model of Fox floats? The floats that would compare to your Evol Rc2 which is on your sled is the float 3 RC2 's . If your dealer is talking float 2 or basic float3 there worth half of what your stock shock is worth.

Which model of Fox floats? The floats that would compare to your Evol Rc2 which is on your sled is the float 3 RC2 's . If your dealer is talking float 2 or basic float3 there worth half of what your stock shock is worth.
I will have to find out

Back