• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Whats it Worth??

DennyTuna

RIP-Logan-Dylan-Never forgotten!
Country
USA
Snowmobile
18 Winder LTX 50th
16 SR Viper RTX (red)
02 SX Viper ER (red)
97 SX Vmax 600 (red)
Upgrading to a new 4 place trailer and I have a Triton 2 place that I'm looking to sell but don't have a clue to it's value. The 2 place is a dual axle 12' deck drive on drive off with a Triton cover. Dual axle makes it pull like a dream and with these sleds getting longer I think there is a market for the longer deck. Anyway does anyone have any idea where I can find trailer values? Any help is appreciated.

LOL...thanks for your Help...not!

Upgrading to a new 4 place trailer and I have a Triton 2 place that I'm looking to sell but don't have a clue to it's value. The 2 place is a dual axle 12' deck drive on drive off with a Triton cover. Dual axle makes it pull like a dream and with these sleds getting longer I think there is a market for the longer deck. Anyway does anyone have any idea where I can find trailer values? Any help is appreciated.
Look on ebay for current sales and also do an advanced search there for your model that has previously sold. That can give you a place to start with pricing.

Thanks! I will start there.

what year and condition is the trailer? new 2 place hybread trailers go for around 4000 grand. Can you post some pictures?

The trailer is an 02, I would say its in very good condition. Put new skins on last fall (old ones were dry rotted) and repacked all bearings. This trailer has had very little use, this past winter we used it one time and before that its been 6 or 7 years the last time it was used. We have a 2000 Triton Prestige 22' deck inline that's our main trailer and the 2 place was needed when the wife's went. I've never done the picture thing, I will take some and try to figure out how to down load them.

Back