• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What's the difference between these 2 ski's

TrueBlue

Lifetime Member
Ski's on a 2015 Vector vs ski's on a 2017 Vector. I thought both the 2015 & 2017 ski's were the same.
After looking at the part No's I see there is a different No. for each 1 of them. Does any one know the difference.

Tuner 2 vs Tuner 1 design.

Look at the bottom of each. The keel should look different between the two.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Tuner 2 vs Tuner 1 design.

Look at the bottom of each. The keel should look different between the two.

I THINK they're on their 3rd version of the Tuner's. None of them are worth a sheet anyway.

Pretty sure 2014's (like mine) had the Tuner 1's. 2015 had the Tuner 2's. 16 and above Tuner 3's.

Comparing P/N's in the fiche will confirm whatever the progression was.

I THINK they're on their 3rd version of the Tuner's. None of them are worth a sheet anyway.
You're probably right. Sidewinder has 3's, so likely all models got them.

After ending up in the cabbage due to the crazy push with Tuners this year, they got tossed aside and the 11+EPS skis went back on. May be different animal on a Vector, but for me they Tuners were garbo.

All 3 models are welfare! First upgrade I did was skis. Right from the dealer!

Our Vector 2016 has Tuner ll's. I think Tuner 3s only came on the Yamahacats. Anyway we are replacing them with original Yamaha skis with Slim Jims. My 05 Vector has the Slim Jims on the original skis and they are straight as an arrow with NO darting whats so ever.

Our Vector 2016 has Tuner ll's. I think Tuner 3s only came on the Yamahacats. Anyway we are replacing them with original Yamaha skis with Slim Jims. My 05 Vector has the Slim Jims on the original skis and they are straight as an arrow with NO darting whats so ever.

Ditto: Regular dualy's on my '05 and no darting. Slim Jims on my '10 and greatly reduced darting. Trying semi-aggressive snowtrackers on my '12 next season... I will say that the toe out on my '05 was at least 1/2 inch and part of the solution to make the regular Dualys flawless. I hadn't the time or opportunity to tweak the toe out on my '10 with the slim jims to completely eliminate the darting. These Delta box A-arms are natural bump steerers. Should'a stuck with the old pogo sticks!

Back