• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

When is it to late to think turbo?

Yes 3 days to install (9am to 3pm) I took my time and wrapped any hoses or wires I thought would would rub or eventually ware

install doesnt scare me at all

Paid $1800us for my mpi mountain turbo kit, no eabc or clutch kit, not a fan of ulmer clutching.

Take a winder for a ride and go from there.

I love snowmobiling on my ski-doo 600 as much as I love my winder.

That's a testament of my desire to ride. It's all good.

Take a winder for a ride and go from there.

I love snowmobiling on my ski-doo 600 as much as I love my winder.

That's a testament of my desire to ride. It's all good.

Im the same way...up until 2014 i rode a 1995 polaris xcr 600...it was a fast and a back breaker but i still rode all i could, i love my viper just like to try new stuff and fiddle with things mostly lol
Not sure what the shipping would be but my dealer here in St. John's Newfoundland are selling off left over mpi trail kits for $2100CAD give them a call (709)-739-6662 Atlantic Recreation
Humm thanks i will call them for sure

I have a hurricane stage 1. 190hp set up with quiet exhaust. I am removing from sled to sell.
$2500 for complete turbo kit
$250 for the Ulmer clutching set up to match
Another $250 for the ignition mod

I have about 1600 miles on this set up running 8-9lbs boost on 91 octane. I have 2 degrees of timing pulled above 8000, rev limiter bumped to 9600 and clutched for 9400. 10.8-11 Air fuel ratios. Perfectly dialed in and tested.

$3100 for everything shipped to you.

clutching wouldnt work for me

I have a hurricane stage 1. 190hp set up with quiet exhaust. I am removing from sled to sell.
$2500 for complete turbo kit
$250 for the Ulmer clutching set up to match
Another $250 for the ignition mod

I have about 1600 miles on this set up running 8-9lbs boost on 91 octane. I have 2 degrees of timing pulled above 8000, rev limiter bumped to 9600 and clutched for 9400. 10.8-11 Air fuel ratios. Perfectly dialed in and tested.

$3100 for everything shipped to you.
Is that the power commander ignition module? If so, will you separate?

8-9 pounds of boost with no head shim?

8-9 pounds of boost with no head shim?

Yes, no head shim. I have 1500-1600 miles on this set up with zero issues. I wouldn't do it with out the ignition mod though. I pulled a bit of timing up top. Also keep the AF ratio in check.

I'm not willing to separate any part yet. The sled is still 100% complete and running.

Im the same way...up until 2014 i rode a 1995 polaris xcr 600...it was a fast and a back breaker but i still rode all i could, i love my viper just like to try new stuff and fiddle with things mostly lol

Humm thanks i will call them for sure
Did you ever get a price for shipping savageman69

Back