• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Where to go

Dalton

Pro
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Sidewinder XTX SE 141
Yamaha Phazer 2007 GT
Hey guys,

So we just got some snow back here in WI but it will be gone in a blink of an eye judging from the temperatures coming up. We are trying to plan a trip around March 10th - 12th to go somewhere (from what I've researched we will have to go out west)

The only trips we have ever taken is to the UP. I've never been anywhere else for sleddin. Just curious if anyone has any advice on where to go to have some fun.

Also my craving for riding got a lot worse because I just got my Sidewinder. And I know once I go around the yard twice and out on the lake its gonna get even worse!

Thanks!

I took 3 days off starting Wednesday to go ride somewhere. Doesn't look good anywhere. Anybody have snow in the upper Midwest please let me know

I canceled my week long trip that was to start today... I'm usually pretty up to date with trail conditions... best bet is north of Finland MN... not much for trails up there but what they have should be groomed fairly well...

Eastern UP will be better then the western UP... I have heard it's hit and miss out there... one trail can be mint and the next one not rideable... dirt and water logged...

going off trail??? East of Muni or Keeweenah should still be good

Back