• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Which cover?

yamahaex50

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Sidewinder LTX-LE
Going to get a cover for my winder I think. I'll only use it to tow in my enclosed trailer and to keep the 2 inches of dust off it over the summer in the garage in the yoop when I'm not there. Doesn't seem like I need the deluxe cover for that, rather the custom one will work. Am I missing something?

Going to get a cover for my winder I think. I'll only use it to tow in my enclosed trailer and to keep the 2 inches of dust off it over the summer in the garage in the yoop when I'm not there. Doesn't seem like I need the deluxe cover for that, rather the custom one will work. Am I missing something?

If I remember right there isn't much price difference? $10 I think... I like the deluxe covers with the liner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't waist your money on the Deluxe, there not the cover they use to be and you still need to buy the travel liner for it if you do any trailering . The deluxe has 2 small pieces of liner attached to the inside that are useless! Just my opinion

Walmart... I have 4 for storage, does the job, cheap, good quality!

Last edited:
I have the Deluxe. First time I used it, it still put swirls in my windshield (ticked me off.) So, despite having a soft liner, you will still need a softer hood/windshield cover underneath. This only applies to open trailer hauling for me. If I had an enclosed trailer, I wouldn't need the cover.

The one for viper is slightly bigger..... it fit a lot better.

One of the vendors on here had a decent deal for the custom cover on their eBay page. So I went with it. I'll update once I get it. Thanks all

Back