• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who's avatar freaks you out the most ?

Sledroll

TY 4 Stroke Master
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2022 SRX LE
2017 SW LTX LE
Shagnos
29247.jpg
Or Sasquatch
1170.jpg

????

Definitely shaggy! Squatch is disturbing, but not like Shagnos. Don't hassle the Hoff!

I was going to say Sasquatch as soon as I saw this thread but now that I've seen them side by side I can't say. It is sort of like closing time at the bar, I don't like my options but I have too pick ... I think it is actually Shagnos.

I thought you were kind of quiet on this one 'squatch. I was worried we had hurt your feelings.

I still remember a predator headshot for Lazybastard.

Hands down......... BISCHOFF. You'll have to have been here a LONG time to know who I'm talking about lol!

My avatar is an animated gif I made years ago. The eyes blink but quite awhile ago the web site stopped supporting Gifs so he just stares now! The blinky eyes made the avatar! Offended? Hell no!

Sledroll sledding was over long time back. Mother nature however has a sense of humor! While I did get in a couple weeks of riding between melt downs, sledding was over third week of Feb. Still had snow and ice till end of March but mostly ice after the melt froze. No snow till (and here is where the sense of humor comes in) till last week, long after all the snow and ice on the lakes melted. Then we got nearly a foot of snow and cold temps, but while going for a blast in a field can be entertaining for a bit, it gets old fast when you cant ride with friends and head to the next town! Here is to next year! The snow has all melted again!

Hands down......... BISCHOFF. You'll have to have been here a LONG time to know who I'm talking about lol!

Remind me or better yet can we display? Just the name causes my stomach to turn and as I don't know him must have been an intense AVATAR.

Back