• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Winterfest 2014 - Jan. 25th

NOS-PRO

"The Burnman"
Vendor
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Sidewinder, SR Viper XTX, SR Viper XTX, 2016 Apex XTX and Pro-Line Pro Stock 1000
Radar runs, swap meet, oval racing along with kitty kat racing.

Entering my SR Viper and my son on the Nytro. Bad part is we will both be in the same class.

Hopefully 1st and 2nd :Rockon:

Here are the results from yesterday's radar run.

Temp was a heatwave at 9° above zero with a 24mph wind.....yup, wind chills in the -30's.

Sunny with groomed soft snow on top of 4 inches of ice on the ground. track length was 490ft.

The Viper was running anywhere from 79-84mph. Both me and my 14 year old son were tied for fastest speed in the class. Class was 801cc and up stock. This included all the 800's, 900's, 1000's and new sleds with turbos. My son was more consistant than I was so that put him in 1st place. I was getting razzed about the "father getting beat by son" comments, so I went out one more time and posted an 84mph :)

The sleds I saw and raced against were new Arctic Cat turbos, fusions, 800 Doo's, Polaris assaults and Pro RR's, 800 & 1000 Cats....you name it, it was there. Just at the end, a 1000 cat came to the line and beat me by 1 mph. He got a real good hook and it was clean and straight.

Hey, 2nd and 3rd for me and my boy....HELL YEAH!!!!! My Nytro and Viper did extremely well!!!

Congrats to everyone that won and had a great time!

Back