• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Words of Wisdom

done dooin'_winder up

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 sidewinder stx 137 dx
We can all use a little introspection occasionally. It makes us better humans. How about sharing some words of wisdom, short and sweet, for all to ponder. Anyone game? Like this:

We are quick to seek fault in others as though there is some great reward for finding it. Author unknown.

Sure, whatever - it met your criteria.
I meant he should move the whole thread from the sledding general area to the lounge, not your post. Great reply lake. Thanks. Keep it going folks. Since I posted in the wrong place, it reminded me of another:

Think before you act. Unknown.

You can't make up what you pass up.-
Famous advice from my Dad.

Strong words are usually reserved for weak arguments

People will do what they want to do ! No matter what you tell them ! You might delay there reaction but there still going to do it! My advice to my kids about the real world !

A mistake, if understood, is but another step toward wisdom

It's easier to steer the boat from the back!: That's what the wife says to me all the time. Wait a minute I just got it...somebody's in shyt! LOL

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Back