• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Would you buy the Viper again?

Would you buy your Viper again?

• Yes

Votes: 68 78.2%
  • No

Votes: 19 21.8%

• Total voters
10,000kms and yes....for sure yes, not a single part broke...zero no starts or starting issues. Minimal maintenance and just ride and ride.

10,000kms and yes....for sure yes, not a single part broke...zero no starts or starting issues. Minimal maintenance and just ride and ride.

I hope I will be able to join you in that milage bracket, two no snow winters in a row, 500K last year and 150K this year in not really staking up the Klm's.

I hope I will be able to join you in that milage bracket, two no snow winters in a row, 500K last year and 150K this year in not really staking up the Klm's.
Yah havent rode from my yard in almost 2 full seasons...thank god i have a trailer, 2950kms this year and i hope another ride or two way north

Yah havent rode from my yard in almost 2 full seasons...thank god i have a trailer, 2950kms this year and i hope another ride or two way north

I'd have to go about 1000 to 1200K west for snow and am not clutched or geared for the mountains

9000 miles or 14,400 kms for my 2014 Viper XTX.

Yes I would buy another one !!

Love the ride but not happy with engine inconsistency's. ( RPMS ) Start the day off running around 8700 and end the day around 8400. Just bought the 2016 LTX LE this year and only have about 550 miles on it. But the more I drive it the better I like it. ( new skis next year for sure )

Back