• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

XTX Suspension Upgrade from Hygear

How is the rear sag with the dual pressure on the rear skid shock?

Sitting on my bench, will install in week or so. Hope all is well with it

After hours of stress, I finally read settings again and informed me to set ride height pressure at 225 and bottoming at 250-300.

I first read to set ride height pressure at 130 and 225. Then I put sled on ground and sat like a limp noodle.....Better now,,,woooosh

ordered the linkage kit yesterday... went with the twisted spring on the front shock... hope its as good as most say

Last edited:
I red the entire post and wondering if the linkage kit works without reservoir with float3 ?

It will but its been 3 yrs and since I installed mine and I think it needs a shorter shock I am running the Axis reservoir coil over and love it.

It will but its been 3 yrs and since I installed mine and I think it needs a shorter shock I am running the Axis reservoir coil over and love it.
Thanks Yamadog!
Could you explain why you do you think it needs a shorter shock...is it for the sag? If I'am going only with linkage kit with my float3 can I expect a good improvement in the big moguls ?

It does help take a lot of the stutter out when on rough trails the big difference is I am no longer riding a 3' high wheelie at 90 mph. I still pull the skis 12" out to about 100 mph but that is all the further it comes up.

Thanks a lot Yamadog for the info !

Anybody adjust for temperature, mines perfect in my 70 degree garage... after riding it sags 2" in the cold...with me off the machine ,going for the first official ride tomorrow with actual temps close to -20, I'll see how it all works

Anybody adjust for temperature, mines perfect in my 70 degree garage... after riding it sags 2" in the cold...with me off the machine ,going for the first official ride tomorrow with actual temps close to -20, I'll see how it all works

You have to add at least 5 more lbs for the temp.

Back