• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Xtx Torsion springs.

are you trying to go softer of harder? Travis at Barn of parts you can find him on here or google barn of parts he is a used parts vendor on this site and will know your answer for sure and will most likely have anything you may be looking for too great guy!!

are you trying to go softer of harder? Travis at Barn of parts you can find him on here or google barn of parts he is a used parts vendor on this site and will know your answer for sure and will most likely have anything you may be looking for too great guy!!
I want to go stiffer. Put a seat jack on for the wife. Only time I ride it, it will be 2 up.

I did the same thing I recoded you do the stiffer springs and the 4 poss adjusters. Travis can hook you up for sure.

I used what Travis sent me

Sent from my XT1564 using Tapatalk

if you give him a call he will tell you your answer he is a great guy even if you are not going to buy from him he will still answer the question he also makes 4 poss adjusters . my opinion they are great as some times its the wife and some times its the little guy on the back and for me lots of times I am solo on it.

if you give him a call he will tell you your answer he is a great guy even if you are not going to buy from him he will still answer the question he also makes 4 poss adjusters . my opinion they are great as some times its the wife and some times its the little guy on the back and for me lots of times I am solo on it.
I talked to Travis and he told me what set up you're using. Just Curious to what your weight is and if you bottom out much when riding double? Thanks again for your help.

I weigh 260 without gear. with my son on back springs full max we will almost never bottom out with wife on back about 150 lbs no gear the hard bumps will find the bottom.

I weigh 260 without gear. with my son on back springs full max we will almost never bottom out with wife on back about 150 lbs no gear the hard bumps will find the bottom.
OK awesome I'm 240 and the wife is 110 so I should be fine. Thanks again.

Back