• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaclean Pro-Wash "Heads Up"

canadianhunter

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
May strip some paints.
Yamaclean Pro-Wash, part of the snow check package. Says on the spray bottle ready to use, non- corrosive, bio degradable. On the back it says spot test, THEY MEAN WHAT THEY SAY.
Had my spray sitting on a shelf with many, many other products since last Feb. Yesterday noticed paint on edge of shelf was wrinkled like it had paint remover on it. Shelf was wet and when everything was moved and wet wiped up the enamel paint wiped off. Couldn't find the leak.
Today, looked again, shelf was wet under pro-wash and paint was wrinkled like it had paint remover on it, wiped off. Found a 3/16" crack in bottom of Yamaclean Pro-Wash. Bottle was not touched since last Feb. ?? The wrapper/label on a spray can that I used about a week ago had the color bleached out wear the wash had wicked up about 2".
Appears when using this pro-wash one should wipe dry and rinse just to be sure it does not damage paint etc.

IMG_1250.JPG

Wow! Thanks for the warning.

I bought a can of Yamalube Spray Polish & Instant Detailer on the recommendation of my dealer. I haven't tried it yet but he said that they use it on all of the sleds in the showroom and that it works great.

Back